Форум программистов, компьютерный форум CyberForum.ru

Онлайн курс - Программирование мобильных приложений для портативных систем на базе Android - Android

Восстановить пароль Регистрация
Другие темы раздела
Android гуглнау http://www.cyberforum.ru/android-dev/thread1075346.html
ребята подскажите,от чего зависит голосовое открытие приложений в гуглнау,какие то открываются,какие то нет,с чем это связанно?
Android Чтение XML Здраствуйте. В сети сушествует xml фаил: http://www.boi.org.il/currency.xml надо чтоб моё андройд приложение читало от туда инфу. Разясните плиз как это проше сделать. В гугле искал но или не то что надо или заумно слошком http://www.cyberforum.ru/android-dev/thread1075343.html
Android Нестабильная работа GATT (Bluetooth LE)
Всем привет! Сейчас пишу программу для связи устройства и телефона по протоколу Bluetooth GATT (Android 4.3 HTC ONE). Столкнулся с проблемой стабильного подключения устройств к телефону. Специально для своей задачи я создал сервис который подключает необходимые устройства (как в официальном примере). Сервис создаёт массив подключений. При первом запуске, обычно, подключается только первое...
Android AlarmReceiver
C помощью него можно запустить периодические события. А можно ли как создать события не по таймеру, а в определенное время на каждый день как будильник. Например каждый день в 17.00.
Android ошибка calledfromwrongthreadexception http://www.cyberforum.ru/android-dev/thread1075275.html
всем привет вот не пойму у меня есть класс какой принимает с сервера это поток (он работает бесконечно)вкл после соединения с сервером public class Receive implements Runnable { public void run() { while(true) {
Android Установка будильника Как установить будильник, используя мелодию, которая играет при использовании стандартного приложения "будильник"? подробнее

Показать сообщение отдельно
23 / 23 / 3
Записей в блоге: 8
20.01.2014, 21:34  [ТС]     Онлайн курс - Программирование мобильных приложений для портативных систем на базе Android
После каждой лекции можно обсудить её на форуме, препод подскажет.
Можно получить сертификат, подтверждающий прохождение курса.

Добавлено через 51 минуту
От ведущего:
Кликните здесь для просмотра всего текста
We're almost there..........

Right now there are almost 140,000 students signed up for the class. That just blows my mind! In 23 years at the University of Maryland, I've probably taught around 1500-2000 students. My goal for this class is that, over several offerings of the course, I'll teach over 1,000,000 students. With the traditional approach that would take me a few hundred working lifetimes. :-)

While it's interesting to think about teaching at such a scale, the fact is that many MOOC students get lost early and drop out. If that's what a student wants to do, then, of course, that's fine. But I think many students drop out because they're not used to MOOCs and they end up getting frustrated.

So here are some thoughts I have about how to approach the course. Unfortunately, it's a bit long. If it helps, great. If you have your own learning style, feel free to ignore it.

One comment I often hear from students is that courses just have so much stuff in them - lectures, readings, homework, projects, etc. - that it's hard to figure out even how to approach it all. Well, like most complex undertakings, I think it helps to break the whole thing down into bite-sized pieces and then eat those pieces one at a time. This doesn't magically make difficult things easy. It just means that if you keep going, you'll eventually get to the end.

This course is organized into weekly lessons. Each lesson has some video lectures that are logically divided into short sections. Throughout each lecture, I've sprinkled ungraded in-video questions to help you check whether you are understanding the material. Along with each lecture there is also a short graded quiz.

Getting the Source Code Examples

The course lectures present the source code of over 100 highly focused apps. In some cases these apps are really silly, but they're meant to demonstrate the concepts I'm talking about in the lecture. So download all of the source code examples. The source code is publicly available on github: https://github.com/aporter/coursera-android. If you are not familiar with or don't want to use git, you can just download all the source code as a zip file at: https://github.com/aporter/coursera-...ive/master.zip

How to watch a Lecture.

1. Download the PDF files containing the lecture slides.
2. If your not fluent in English, download the lecture transcript as well.
3. If at any time you're not sure what I've said, stop the video and go back. Don't race through the videos - that's like gulping down a fine meal, rather than savoring each bite (a fine meal is certainly more enjoyable than my videos, but you get the idea).
4. If I've said something that is unclear or just plain wrong, post the question or issue to the web forums. Let the community help you!
5. After I've introduced a source code example, go back and consult the actual source code. Ask yourself questions to see whether you really understand what the source code is doing. For example, ask yourself what each method in that code does and what its parameters mean.

Taking the Weekly Quiz.

1. The quiz is really a review of the lecture, so you're probably better off taking the quiz soon after watching the videos. Again - the goal here is not just to generate a number. The quiz is meant to help you ensure that you understood what I said in the lecture.

Each week's lecture and quiz are accompanied by one or more lab exercises consisting of an assignment write-up, partially completed source code, called a "skeleton" and, usually, executable test cases. Students will run the test cases on their own computers as an initial screen to determine whether they've successfully completed the Lab. For most Labs, students will submit additional information for online grading. In some cases students will be asked to examine and grade the submissions of other students.

How to Approach the Labs.

1. Download the writeup and skeleton files.
2. Read the entire writeup carefully. Except for the first Lab, the writeups are fairly short.
3. Import the skeleton file into your IDE.
4. Review the skeleton files. Make sure you know what that skeleton already does and what you need to fill in. Otherwise, you will make changes that are incompatible with the skeleton file.
5. Look again at the implementation notes in the writeup. We've tried to order them in a reasonable implementation order, which might make it easier for you to implement.

And don't forget to have fun. It's not a race, so don't run......

Adam and the course teaching staff
Текущее время: 17:46. Часовой пояс GMT +3.
КиберФорум - форум программистов, компьютерный форум, программирование